Terms and Conditions
It is an essential value of Express Guitar that all communication should be open and honest. If you are anything short of delighted with the service we offer we really do want to hear about it so we can improve things. Please use any means of communication but bear in mind that the most effective communication is face to face, or by video or phone call.
It is assumed that these terms and conditions have been read and agreed to by anyone taking lessons with us.
- Payment can be made in cash or by card at the lesson or using the button on the invoice.
- You can set up automatic billing so that a charge can be made automatically to your account.
- All fees must be paid in advance of or during the lesson.
- Packages of lessons must be paid for in advance as a single payment.
Reschudling and cancellation
One to one / private lessons
- To reschedule a lesson please go to this page and use the online system.
- If it is not possible to reschedule your lesson then please notify that you wish to cancel.
- You may reschedule or cancel a lesson as long as we are given at least 24 hours notice.
- Cancellation of a lesson within 24 hours of the scheduled lesson will still be charged for.
- No refund will be given for missed group lessons.
- Lessons will continue through the summer unless alternative workshops are provided to replace those lessons.
The reason we offer discounts is to improve our cash flow and to encourage you to stay with us and attend regularly so that you learn as much as possible. We are not trying to lock you in in any way.
- If a package of lessons has been bought but for some reason the student is unable to use up the hours bought a refund may be given.
- Any refund given will be minus the top discount given. For example: you buy 48 hours but only use 17 hours, you would be given the discount for 12 hours only and refunded accordingly. You would be charged for 12 hours with the 12 hour discount, 4 hours with the 4 hour discount, 1 hour with no discount, and the rest would be refunded.